Sunday, December 28, 2014

Jerry Rice--What? Yes!!! football fans

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  DECEMBER LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #147 Challenge "HAPPY NEW YEAR"
CLICK HERE for the Elf Antics linky party




Hi Friends,

A couple of weeks ago Hope left a pickle on a friends Christmas tree. It is just something she does when no one is looking.

What an exciting day today. I told you Hope is staying for awhile. We went to church this morning , and after the service Hope wanted to say Hi to Pastor Mark because she met him last year. They have something in common and it is the she has the red outfit and the red hair and so does he.
Check it out.


She also got to meet three of my friends Gina, Paula and Norma (left to right)

After breakfast, we were driving home and happen to spot Jerry Rice on the 8th green



 I was pretty pleased with these shots, It was with my old point and shoot with a quick stop and while driving.


 I did not have the heart to jump out of the car and interrupt some one's golf game just for an autograph.  He is that nice of a person that he would do it, but I think the shot was good enough. He comes here about 2x a year to golf.

 We needed gas in the car and Hope wanted to go along because she had never seen a gas station.


Now we are home and I am getting the visits in.


Have a blessed day Diana

11 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting to spot Jerry Rice! I would never have noticed him but that's so fun! even more fun that Hope was there to witness too! Glad you and Hope are having such a great time in these last few days of 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope had lots of fun this year! Sorry I don't know who Jerry Rice is - but I just used Google to find out! How exciting! Happy New Year to you and Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun visiting with friends and spotting a celeb to Hope's first gas station. here's to wishing you and Hope a wonderful New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos - Hope is tooooo cute tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fotos
    Dear Diana I wsh you all the best in 2015
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope has had wonderful adventures. Had an adventure myself yesterday with Daisy my dog, Daisy elf was not with us. When we walked the park yesterday morn we saw a wild adult cat and a young wild cat. The adult was watching from across the street the young one playing under a tree in the park. We turned around and went back home the same way we came instead of continuing on. Did not want to have an adult wild cat after us. The wild cats were either bobcats or lynx or somewhat of that sort. Them adult was lanky but I'm sure was quick and would not hesitate to protect the cub. Did not think my camera phone which I had with me would do it justice. Got home, got my camera & drove back to the park but they were gone. Today we did not see them.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope had another cool adventure. How fun to spot Jerry Rice on the golf course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun day the two of you had. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful photos Diana . And your comment about the first 6 weeks being packed at the gym because of New year resolutions made me smile!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, how exciting!! Such a fun day for both of you.
    Happy New Year,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...