Monday, June 9, 2014

MOJO MONDAY on Monday!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE Linky  CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE to see the "Precious card"
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"Fathers day" challenge post


Hi Friends,

I have not been able to do a MOJO Monday on Monday in what seems like forever. Here is their awesome super CAS sketch.  I must be on a CAS roll.



I used the Basic Grey Paper from the Lucille pack that I got last year at the scrapbook expo. Even, though it has many feminine patterns in it I was able to eek out this cool Masculine looking card.

 ink:  CTMH saddle
black diamond stickles
sentiment verve celebration of thanks
card stock vintage cream

challenges:
MOJO: sketch

Thanks for stopping by
Have a blessed day, Diana


11 comments:

  1. I like what you did with this sketch! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch Diana!
    Happy crafting!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Diana, love the mix of patterned papers!
    Hope you're enjoying this sunshiny season, we're hiding in the air conditioning today.
    The forecast here in PA is hot & humid, not sure I'm ready for that just yet!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! I wish I could do CAS like you my friend!! The papers are beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous CAS card and love the sketch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card! The dark colors against the white...striking! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! You do mojo so well :)

    Hope all is well my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...