Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Afternoon-

CLICK HERE  to enter the CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS PAINT challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JUNE LINKY CHALLENGE,  ending 11:55 pm PST June 30, 2013



Hi Everyone,

I felt like making a fathers day card.  My father passed away years ago, but I still have fond memories of him  and he was one of a kind. So this card is to him and probably for a few challenges out there.

I used my scraps from MME Indie Chic nutmeg and added them to a PTI stampers select  (white) base, and the pennants were cut from sketched shapes die set.
Don't you just love it when scraps work out so well?




The stamp set I used was "Deep in the Woods"
from The Alley Way stamps with versamark onyx black ink

Challenges:
TAWS: photo inspired
Crazy 4 challenges: Fathers day
HIMCR: super scrap Saturday!!
MIM: AG
My sherie crafts: summet solstice



Have a great and blessed Sunday everyone, Diana.

22 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Diana!! The papers are so pretty!! I love the banners!! Fabulous Father's Day card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you arranged the pennants. The papers are gorgeous. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful way to utilize your scraps. The design is really quite striking! Nicely done, Diana! Thanks for playing with us again at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your visits to our neigborhood!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Great way to use up some of those leftover scraps. TFS.
    What a wonderful tribute for your Dad.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and really love the way you used the banners, and a fab way to use those scraps. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Awesome paper and love the banners! By the way, congrats on Spotlight Sunday at FCCB! Woot-Woot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, and for a most 'loving' reason! Your papers are stunning!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card and thank you for sharing with 613 Avenue create this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of patterned papers beautifully arranged.Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and beautiful colors Diana.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all those colorful flags! Thanks for joining the TAWS BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana...I saw your card over on Make it Monday and had to stop by and check out the rest of your work...absolutely adorable...and the flags on the card is such an attention getter...I love it...thanks for sharing.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you card! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card, love the banners!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the combination of lovely papers and the wonderful design! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card... awesome use of the coordinating papers

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...